Preparation for pastry cream powder. Hot process.
Modified starch of maize (E1422), artificial flavor : vanillin, colors : beta carotene (E 160a), riboflavin (E 101i)
For preparation of hot pastry cream (crème patissière).
Filling or base of tarts, pies, éclairs, choux pastries, napoleons, Danishes, French tartlets, baked custards tarts.
Open custard tart:
Milk (1 liter), sugar (200g), yolks (2 to 5), Elsay (90g).
Milk (1 liter), sugar (200g), yolks (4), whole eggs (2), Elsay (80-90g). Direction for use:
- Mix Elsay in enough cold milk to dissolve.
- Add yolks (or whole eggs).
- Pour boiling milk and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil again for 3 minutes (For custard cream only).
- Pour the mixture in molds (eventually).
15 months from time of production.
Case: 1 / 27.5 lbs (12.50kg)
Size (in): L 27.56" x W 11.02" x H 4.72"
GW (lbs): 27.5 lbs